Fact 3: Advertising
In my past experiences dealing with MLM people, when we talking about the over inflated prices on their product, they always claims that their PARTNER (I don’t really think it’s their partner, a.k.a. DCHL) is trying their best cutting down the price by NOT advertising and etc…
“…MLM was just a industry or can say a sales method use by a company to promote their products,same as other business method!Cause with this method,they can save cost like advertising and so on but give it to the distributor who able to sells the products!...”In the quoted comment from the unknown LB distributor, he stated that MLM does not need to advertise, unlike those conventional businesses.
There are 2 severe mistakes in this quoted text.
- He/She did not clarify how much will it save on the product cost if they did not advertise!
- He/She did not even bother read his/her DCHL company’s webpage, where DCHL do ADVERTISE!
I don’t think I need to provide any proof to his/her first claim, because in order for that statement to have some value, the second statement have to be 100% true. So, let me proof that DCHL do ADVERTISE!
- VMAG – December 2005 Issue (1)
- Ifeel – November 2005 Issue (1)
- VMAG – November 2005 Issue (1)
- New Icon – October & November 2005 Issue (1)
- VMAG – October 2005 Issue (1) (2) (3)
- Home Concepts – September & October Issue (1) (2) (3)
- Sin Chew Jit Poh – June, July & August 2005 (1) (2) (3)
- Health & Beauty – August 2005 Issue (1) (2)
- Business Magazine – No. 49 Issue (1) (2)
- Home Concepts – May & June 2005 Issue (1) (2) (3)
So, did DCHL Malaysia cut their product cost making it cheaper for consumer by NOT advertising? From what I know, they did advertise! So, it’s another false claim from some unethical Lampe Berger Distributor.This is One Man's Perceptions