One Man’s Perceptions

DCHL,Amway,Cosway,and other MLM!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Learning Progress!

I'm currently studying few material, such as

  1. The Myth of "Income Opportunity" in Multi-Level Marketing - Pyramid Scheme Alert
  2. Laws of Malaysia Act 500 - Direct Sales Act 1993 (Reprint 2002)
  3. Direct Marketing of Political Parties: New Machines or Brand Politics?
  4. MLM - Business opportunity of the century to be financially free

So, still need a few days to digest

The Myth of "Income Opportunity" in Multi-Level Marketing

Here's a brief discription of this report,

The claim by multi-level marketing (MLM) companies of offering consumers a viable “part time income” or an “extraordinary income” greater than most other businesses or occupations is their hallmark attraction. It is also their greatest defense against persistent charges of pyramid scheme fraud, mind control and deceptive promotions. The question is whether MLM is a social and financial blight or a benefit to consumers. Legitimacy of this business ultimately hinges on the truthfulness or falsehood of its income claims. It is a question that affects the fate and fortune of more than five million new recruits in North America every year and countless more in other countries.


Hopefully by next Friday (14th of April 2006) I can come up with something interesting!

P.S.:

  1. If anyone have any Journals/Reports (technical writing), it would be lovely that you can either send me the LINKS or PDF format!
  2. It would be nice if any distributor willing to scan a copy of LB's Distributor Handbook (the one LB distributor got in their little bag after successfully signed up) for me. PDF/JPG would be just nice~
  3. If anyone done any research please mail to me (along with the References)!
This is One Man's Perceptions
Calvin

5 Comments:

  • At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Everyone!!!,

    I'm Ah Wai from MLM. Such a nice post from all of you :)

    I admit sometimes the MLMers always use this kind of tactic of luring "potential" people into their business. Eg. N-stream, Synergy, Herbalife, Lampeberger, Amway, Diamond, eCosway, IMagic, NuSkin, CNI and etc.

    I'm also ex-anti MLMer just like you all. Proud to be antiMLMers. "MLM is conbusiness" and "StudioTraffic is PONZI SCHEME!" Hehehe... :)

    But, AT LAST i realise in this World of Events..."Capitalism"

    EITHER YOU CON PEOPLE OR PEOPLE CON YOU...you choose!

    Sami Vellu, politicians, MPSJ, MPPJ, MBI, dato, datuks, Thaksin, Arroyo, Suharto, *me* and etc also CONNING people $$$ only what...

    I only take little con $$$ while the *people mentioned above* CON the "rakyat" & taxpayer's $$$ BIG TIME! SO what is the FUSS?

    I con my lecturer before, i cheat on my exam before, i Ponteng class before, i cheated during SNOOKER, i cheated my fren before, hell i even con my GF before. Hahaha. What is the BIG FUSS?

    As i say, EITHER YOU CON PEOPLE or PEOPLE CON YOU...Its a survival skill!

    Its better for us, "the little guy with no $$$" to con little $$$, than "the BIG SHOT GOVERNMENT officials" to con the rakyat $$$.

    RIght?

    I'm DAMN sure the GOvernment DOn't MIND this little $$$ one.

    AIyah, we group together as a group of "hardcore anti-lampeberger", then we charge those people who is also "anti-lampeberger" RM 100 each. Then, we also make LOTS of $$$.

    Simple calculation,

    RM 100 x 10,000 member (ANTI-LAMPEBERGER) = RM 1,000,000!!!!

    Then, we BUY Ferrari and BMW to drive to Menara HLA, park at the FRONT and BURN them. This we show that we also can make $$$ ma!!!

    DAMN good IDEA...!!!

    WE group together ok...WE KEEP in touch! Malaysia BOLEH!

    Remember, my name is AH Wai from SYN DCHL Lampeberger :)

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger One Man's Perception said…

    hmmm... while i'm reading through LB Help, somehow I pity LB Help for having this particular comment.

    Then when I got back to my blog, whollah... Dear AH WEI left the same thing here.

    VERY IRONIC! VERY IRONIC INDEED!

    One Man's Perceptions
    Calvin

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lampe Berger Help said…

    haha.. true indeed..

    Sad and pathetic is how i label Ah Wai.

    I would love to see ur topic on DSA 93.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous andrew said…

    big LOL... nothing to worry about, he's just another parrot of LB...

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Cho said…

    lolz, I thought I'm having illusion seeing same comment all over... silly! LMAO, haha.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home