I'm currently studying few material, such as
- The Myth of "Income
" in Multi-Level Marketing - Pyramid Scheme Alert Opportunity
- Laws of
Act 500 - Direct Sales Act 1993 (Reprint 2002) Malaysia
- Direct Marketing of Political Parties: New Machines or Brand Politics?
- MLM - Business opportunity of the century to be financially free
So, still need a few days to digest
The Myth of "Income
Here's a brief discription of this report,
The claim by multi-level marketing (MLM) companies of offering consumers a viable “part time income” or an “extraordinary income” greater than most other businesses or occupations is their hallmark attraction. It is also their greatest defense against persistent charges of pyramid scheme fraud, mind control and deceptive promotions. The question is whether MLM is a social and financial blight or a benefit to consumers. Legitimacy of this business ultimately hinges on the truthfulness or falsehood of its income claims. It is a question that affects the fate and fortune of more than five million new recruits in
North Americaevery year and countless more in other countries.
Hopefully by next Friday (14th of April 2006) I can come up with something interesting!
- If anyone have any Journals/Reports (technical writing), it would be lovely that you can either send me the LINKS or PDF format!
- It would be nice if any distributor willing to scan a copy of LB's Distributor Handbook (the one LB distributor got in their little bag after successfully signed up) for me. PDF/JPG would be just nice~
- If anyone done any research please mail to me (along with the References)!