One Man’s Perceptions

DCHL,Amway,Cosway,and other MLM!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Memorable Quotes from V for Vendetta


Sorry for posting some quote totally unrelated to MLM! Hey, it's my blog anyway, I like to post anything I want! After watching V for Vendetta, somehow I just can't get some dialogue out of my mind. So, with the amazing Google I stumble upon this site.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

For those people that intended to shut me up, here is a quote that I borrow from Mr. V.

Creedy: Die! Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy - and ideas are bulletproof.

Yes, Under this blog, there is an idea! A bulletproof one!


This is One Man's Perceptions
Calvin

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those quotes from the movie v for vendetta was awesome
    .thanks for Mr V's V dialogue(Voila)i'm gonna make a rap song out of it(LOL)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home