One Man’s Perceptions

DCHL,Amway,Cosway,and other MLM!

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Scream?!!


Hmmm...
  • What is that guy doing?
  • Maybe lost his doggie?
  • Maybe screaming for help?
  • Maybe he lost his humor?
  • Maybe con by his friends?
  • Maybe too much Lamps?
  • Maybe someone bang his BMW?
  • Maybe he just desperately needs RM30,000?
  • Maybe he is a Loser?
So, go figure out yourself, on what the picture means to you.
Maybe it would be better that I show another picture from my favorite The Simpsons.

Homer: "Where is my brain? ~ ah~ ah~"

Anyway, the artist that drew this painting (The Scream) is Edvard Munch. Here is a quote from the author saying his source of inspiration,
I was walking along a path with two friends – the sun was setting – suddenly the sky turned blood red – I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence – there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city – my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety – and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature.
This is One Man's Perceptions + Humor
Calvin

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger One Man's Perception said…

    I know, I know, I was suppose to make a post on
    "Learning Progress!"
    But unfortunately I don't have enough time to read through. So, you guys might have to wait for few more days.

    One Man's Perceptions
    Calvin

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Dexter said…

    Meanwhile, please visit my new post on "how to recognise MLM and Pyramid Scams" and help to contribute, if possible.

    Thank you !!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home