One Man’s Perceptions

DCHL,Amway,Cosway,and other MLM!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Translation: Bad Experience

DCHL/Lampe Berger BAD EXPERIENCE

I was asked to translate the following experience. So, please refer to the original page for the comments and other post.

Lampe Berger HelpDCHL/Lampe Berger BAD EXPERIENCE

The translation has removed some personal feelings and some advises due to irrelevancy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi LB Help,
LB Help,

Thanks for sharing your story. My case was worse than yours. Like loan-shark only. Anyway you should ask your upline to pay you back RM3k from his own pocket because he cheated you. If he tries to put the blame on you by saying you didn't work or whatever just say you don't care because he took your stock and cheated you. You should ask him, ask his family, continue to bug him... where does he live? I hate these kinda people man.
多谢您分享了您的经验。我的遭遇可不比你的好,感觉就好像遇到高利贷。我想你还是去跟您的上线讨回你的三千零吉。如果他以种种理由,例如指责你不曾付出而把责任推在您的身上。这时,您更需要强调你被误导而进入,所以他必须退还你投资的款项。
My story is like this,
详细经过如下,
My upline took me to the LB office to listen to their marketting plan, at that time I was the very first upline he approached and he sounded very nice... caring... willing to help me do the business... he agreed to lend me the capital of RM2xxx to start the business because I told him I had not enough money to start and he told me that I can pay him back only when I got the money from the business because he had faith in me.
我被带我去DCHL的办公室去听他们的市场策略,在那时我是他第一个接触的下线,所以他的热忱与关怀,以及他答应协助我的承诺等等的。当我说我没有足够金钱进会,他更答应借钱给我。
So oklor I was thinking what the heck man I pay a little but get the stock from him which is worth even more... so okla I went to listen to the thing and he told me ok pay him RM150 first he will lend me the rest so I did lor... I paid him RM150.
所以,在他强烈的攻势下,我答应开始了。因为当时我想我只须付出区区的一百五十零吉,就可得到价值不菲的货物。
After few days he came back and told me some reason he couldn't sign me up la asked for RM600 instead... so oklor I gave him RM600 and then continue going for the meetings and NDO and all that crap. Finally he said his upline told him that uplines cannot lend money to downlines because it's not allowed in their business so he asked me to fork out RM2xxx lor.. and I was stuck because all my money was already with him and he told me that he already used the money to register me as a buying member. Later I found out it was fake because the money was with him all the while. So I was stuck la.
几天后,他却说他需要我付六百零吉才能帮我负担其余的会费。没有办法之下,我又给了他钱,然后便上了他们的聚会,以及给新会员课程。最后,他却告诉我说上线不应该借钱给下线,所以他需要我把全数付清。当我问及是否能把已付的钱退还呢?他却说他已经把它们用于报名/登记了。之后,我却发现我的钱一直都在他那儿。进退不得的心情,好无奈!
I decided to use credit card to pay. I had cash but I needed the cash for something else. Even then he asked me to use my cash and assured me I could earn back my cash in time. Now I think about it, good thing I didn't trust him otherwise I would not have any money left.
最后,我决定以信用卡付款,那时我是有足够的现金,但是那笔款项是另有别用的。奇怪的反应就是,当我答应付款时他却指定现金会比较好,更坦言保证我能在短期内赚回来。现在回想回去,还好我没有完全相信他,不然后果可能就是一贫如洗了。
So okla I swiped card but he cheated me as well. As you know Counts are allowed to sell their stock to their downlines but then they can only accept cash right? He didn't tell me this fact either. No wonder he kept telling me if can pay cash better la because paying by credit card would be very inconvenient for him. And that also means I must take whatever stock he has so I can't choose my oil or lamp. So I still swiped card at the counter but then I didn't swipe it for my own product. He made me swipe for RM2xxx worth of products which other uplines wanted to buy from LB. I swiped and his uplines gave him the cash of RM2xxx for the products which I have just swiped for. The downside to this is, I do not have any receipt from LB for my purchases so then I cannot return for my refund right? My receipt from LB were for the products for his uplines which I had swiped my card for. So I was stuck la how to refund?
当你认为误导的作风就到此为止,那接下来的更令人发指。冲突是这么发生的,我没有被告知伯爵是被允许把他们的货物买给下线,但是前提是他们只接受现金。所以,当我决定以信用卡付款时,他会那么的抗拒。其中潜在的理由是,如果付现金的话,我只能领取他手头上的货品。所以,进退两难之下,他说我必须帮其中的上线购买他们所需的货物,而我的上线就从中套取现金。所以,现在我所得的货品是他所囤积的,而单据又不在我的手上。这更使得退款难上加难了。
So after that I felt very cheated coz of all these facts he was hiding from me while he was asking me to go gather the cash. I feel very angry.
之后我当我发现种种的事实时,觉得被欺骗。
What can I do about this? I can give you my DHCL number but I need to search for it coz I deleted and burned all my LB related stuff already. If you want to know my upline I can provide you information about him.
所以在这种困境,我能怎么做呢?

One Man's Perceptions
Calvin

11 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Lampe Berger Help said…

    Should be alright kua..

    I'm a banana man..!! hahaha

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Cho said…

    lolz, banana man. Did Calvin did the translation? Fantastic job eh~!

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger One Man's Perception said…

    Hey Cho,
    Long time didn't see you around, was kinda miss you. haha~ Anyway, I am a big fans of Da Vinci Code~

    Maybe you could figure out the secrect code within this post.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Calvin One Man Perceptions Secret Code Da Vinci Code

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Cho said…

    lolz, I am one too. I had read that book last year & now planning to read again since the movie is coming out... but My sis told me she drop the book into the water accidentally... don't ask me why she has a pail of water in the middle of the room...

    I was away for training... lolz, my blog was covered by spider web when I came back... *OoopsS*

    Have meeting now, will work on your code after that. ^_~, have a nice day!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Cho said…

    Em... I can't find the other secret code... Or maybe there's only one? Calvin in the one man perceptions Da Vinci Code? lolz...

    Take care!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger One Man's Perception said…

    okay okay... I only came up one only... maybe in future I will plant more code.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger One Man's Perception said…

    and you take care too~

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Cho said…

    Haha, don't bother Calvin, was just joking. Don't waste your time creating one. As a matter of fact, it's more fun to solve one than creating one. So... just ignore me.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anyway, My name's Richard from Indonesia. Currently into SYN/LB business.
    I find it strange.. that ur upline did not explain everything to you prior to recruiting.
    Are you sure "He" is one of the SYN group? As far as I know there are 2 groups, 1 is taiwan system and the other is SYN. Anyway, You could possible contact Simone Yeap(Possibly coz i never met him personally but that's one way to go), and report it to him. Or the high positions. I was told by my trusted fried, they have big office with special rooms for high ranking. Duke+.
    The one you talked to, probably is the new count. He just spent money but He didn't understand this whole thing. So ended up using that kind of methods. If he's a Marq then... 0_0".
    Personally, I think he's kind of stupid and bring shame to fellow distributors.
    Btw, Being Francisee will not bring money. It's the same any other MLM. Tho it's the beginning of the journey. Coz no matter how much we pay, the status must go from F -> B -> C.
    Another input about the system.
    If someone could reach Marq status normally, he should have got his money back. The reason is this. Count receive 38%. And the req for CM is 5 Count direct. So if 5 persons join him, F Item cost(because he could tranfer his item to u), 18% from F->B cost, 9% from B->C cost. Do the math. Another information, if we invest F->C. we will get 9% from cost from baron to Count. Around 800$. And after that, The M will still have around 6-8k worth PV items. The range depends on the difference rate between countries. Some still have promotions. Never been to other country's LB, just listen to others. So i'm not to sure about the PV.
    Of course since some people with power could power level into Marq.
    Just need to accumulate approximately 10X. More PV than Count Reqs and 5 Count. He would need around 11-12 Count in his group and tada. MARQ. This type, of course, he won't make money. At least not until his powered level self and partners do their jobs. MARQ get 42++%. This type is suitable for business people. I mean Real Business one. Play big, gain big.

    Here, this is my email:
    R i c h 1 9 8 2 in @ g m a i l. c o m. Omit the spaces.
    I'm extremely forgetful, so it prolly will takes a long time for me to check this sites again.
    Anyway, if any of you have complains about LB, don't hesitate to send it to my mail as well. I'll reply as soon as possible. Just don't kill the messanger, Me, with spamming junk, etc. I don't gain anything, Exchanging thot is a nice exercise. And I do welcome inputs. (Btw, don't just send me.. U SUCK, and that kind of mail. That's just rude.. give me you reasoning too.).
    Thank you.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous rod said…

    Should we get this information out to the world.... If so forward it to
    the MLM WATCHDog or MLM Consultant

    See the MLM Watchdog Here
    http://www.mlmwatchdog.com

    or Talk to the MLM Consultant here
    http://www.mlmconsultant.com

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home